Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back Online!!!!



Thanks to a new phone and a new computer I am able to get online with a high speed connection again. I hope I am able to keep this updated more.

Since all of my pictures are on my old computer that is not working right now I don't have very many pictures to update. Hopefully it will be back from the shop soon and I can add more pictures.

This week was the first real day where it was warm enough for us to go to the beach. We went Tuesday and Wednesday and the kids had a blast playing in the cool river water. We plan on going again this week.

I started making a digital scrapbook for the year. I am hoping to do it every weekend with the pictures from the week, that way at the end of the year I have a scrapbook finished for the year. Hopefully I am able to keep up with it.

Here is the first page I finished for this week. When I get more pictures from my old computer I will get the first part of the year finished.




No comments:

Post a Comment